Kona Snorkeling Adventure
Midweek / Friday Funday Snorkel Adventures
Tour Operates on Wednesdays and Fridays
Duration: 4 Hours
Check in: 7:30 AM
Departure: 8:00 AM
Return: 12:00 PM
Few places in the world can offer the wide variety than the majestic waters off of the Kona coast. With over 100 diverse and secured day mooring sites to choose from your snorkel adventure may never end! Encounters can include: dolphins, manta rays, cleaning stations, assorted reef fish, sea life, colorful reef fish, and sea coral.
Manta Adventures offers you the best snorkel tours and ocean creature observations in Kona, with an experienced local crew. We hold many surprises in store for you! Enjoy our brand new boat the Maheli-Heli. You will enjoy total comfort and safety while taking in the splendid scenery of the Big Island, the Pacific Ocean and the local Marine Life. Mahalo and Aloha for sure!!
Sterilized non contact snorkel mouthpieces available for purchase.
- Fresh Snacks
- Fresh Fruit
- Water / Drinks (with ice)
- Misc Other treats
- Snorkel Gear, Fins, Mask,
- Floatation Devices
- Fresh Water Warm Shower Rinse!
Special Note: When booking your reservation please indicate any additional special needs you my require. We want to accommodate to make your trip special and memorable. Aloha
- BRING A TOWEL!
- Swim wear, cover up, light jacket or sweater
- Sunscreen and hat
- Underwater Camera / GO PRO
- Special snacks or drinks
Gratuity is not included in the price of the tour but tips are greatly appreciated.
- New 2016 custom build!
- Boat cabin – items stay safe and dry
- Heavy duty ladder with 4 steps below the surface of the water for ease to get on the boat from the water.
- Head (toliet) with sink
- Smooth comfortable ride
- Easy entry/exit from the water – no transom to crawl over
- Heavy duty ladder with 4 submerged steps – ease to get on the boat
- Eco-friendly engines
- Minimal exhaust reduces seasickness
- Emissions and noise reduction