Whale Watching Tours run January thru April: Wed, Fri, Sun.
$65 Adult | $50 Child
ONLINE DISCOUNT – SAVE 10% – Use Code: konawhales
Duration: Approximately 3 Hours
Check in: 7:30 AM
Departure: 8:00 AM
Return: approximately 11:00 AM
You and your family will enjoy yourselves in comfort and safety aboard our brand new boat the Maheli Heli as we travel up the grand Kona coast and seek to spend some precious time with the most amazing mammals on the planet, the Humpback whales of Kona. These extraordinary mammals migrate seasonally in the grand waters off of the Big Island of Hawaii. Do not miss the opportunity to view these majestic creatures as they pass thru our waters on their journey north.
A Lifetime Experience!
Offshore of Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Big Island, watch whales blow, breech, tail slap and otherwise amaze you at their grace, beauty and enormity! Humpback whales travel from Alaska to Hawaii every winter to calve and mate. Enjoy a special encounter with these amazing creatures on our Kona Whale Watch Tour.
Manta Adventures practices and promotes and the SENSE program for Whale adventure activities. Please see the guidelines below for further understanding of these guidelines and your adventures tour expectation.
The Best Captains!
Captain Bill and Captain Dan have been on the seas around Kona for two decades bringing guests on manta night snorkels, dolphin snorkels and whale watching tours. We strive to offer the most safe, educational and deeply rich experience. We understand your precious vacation dollars deserve to be spent on the very best. Learn more
- Fresh water
- Juice drinks
- Special audio equipment to hear the whales communicate underwater!
Special Note: When booking your reservation please indicate any additional special needs you my require. We want to accommodate to make your trip special and memorable. Aloha
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable soft sole shoes
Gratuity is not included in the price of the tour but tips are greatly appreciated.
- New 2016 custom build!
- Boat cabin – items stay safe and dry
- Head (toliet) with sink
- Smooth comfortable ride
- Easy entry/exit from the water – no transom to crawl over
- Heavy duty ladder with 4 submerged steps – ease to get on the boat
- Eco-friendly engines
- Minimal exhaust reduces seasickness
- Emissions and noise reduction
Trip Advisor Reviews
Facebook Reviews ~
Whale Watching in Hawaii Makes SENSE!
Whale SENSE is a voluntary education and recognition program offered to commercial whale watching companies.
Participating companies agree to:
- Stick to the regional whale watching guidelines.
- Educate naturalists, captains, and passengers to have SENSE while watching whales.
- Notify appropriate networks of whales in distress.
- Set an example for other boaters.
- Encourage ocean stewardship.
- Upon successful completion of training and evaluation, Whale SENSE businesses receive materials identifying them as active Whale SENSE participants featuring the Whale SENSE logo and current calendar year.